TOURISTS ACCOMMODATED – Pictures from Rehearsal on Sunday 21 April

This afternoon I took 74 images, and narrowed them down to 12 to show you here.  I need to submit images to a newspaper tomorrow to go with our press release for the show.  Please email me your favorites in order (just mention number from 1 at top down to 12) to rayboas@comcast.net   —   Thanks, RAY

TA---1

TA---2

TA---3

TA---4

TA--5

TA---6

TA---7

TA---8

TA---9

TA---10

TA---11

TA---12

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to TOURISTS ACCOMMODATED – Pictures from Rehearsal on Sunday 21 April

1. Mike says:

Gail and Maeve, Holden, joan, jean, myself..   I’d like one of caroline and myself..

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:23:55 +0000, “The Walpole Players — Walpole, New Hampshire” wrote:

WordPress.com

Ray Boas posted: “This afternoon I took 74 images, and narrowed them down to 12 to show you here.  I need to submit images to a newspaper tomorrow to go with our press release for the show.  Please email me your favorites in order (just mention number from 1 at top down to”

2. Joel Slutsky says:

Hey Ray, pretty subjective but I’ll go with:

1/6 2/2 3/10 4/5 5/3 6/12 7/9 8/7 9/8 10/4 11/11 12/1

________________________________

3. Gail says:

#10. Michael and Carolyn

4. Shop says:

Numbers 8 & 10 are my 1st & 2nd choices.

Cast forth to you by the wondrous & mysterious processes of modern iPhone technology….

5. William Perron says:

Thanks.

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:23:55 +0000 To: wsperron@msn.com

6. Carolyn Norback says:

#5 gets my vote, they’re all good, glad the choice is not mine to figure out.
    Carolyn